Normally Starting Shipping in 7 Working Days After Order Confirmed
L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal and Alibaba One-Touch
Normally11 sheets/ctn, 72 ctns/pallet, 20 pallets/container or as per customer's requirement.
7 days when in stock ; when no stock, two or three weeks after deposit received
Free. Customer only pay delivery fee.
American, Germany, France, Austria, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Middle East, South American, etc
Payment and shipment
1. Payment Term:
Large transaction, we use T/T and L/C, 30% deposit in before production, the rest 70% balance pay before tile's loading and shipping. We will send product packing and loading photos as evidence, provide invoice document and delivery waybill (tracking number).
Small transaction, Western Union, Paypal and Alibaba One-Touch.
2. The price we provide is EXW factory unit price. Only when we know the quantity Customers want to order, can we calculate the FOB port Unit price for them.
3. MOQ: 50 square meters. Smaller order with the same or a bit higher price.
4. Lead Time: Two Weeks after Payment confirmed.
5. Packing: For a 300x300mm sheet size tile, 11 sheets/carton, 72 cartons/pallet, 20 pallets/ 20ft container.
6. Delivery: Express delivery, Land freight, Sea freight or Air freight.
1. Founded in 1995, with long-standing reputation. 7th consecutive years gold supplier of Alibaba trading portal, the world's largest online B2B Marketplace. In year 2012, We have attended DUBAI BIG5 CONSTRUCTION TRADE SHOW, the world class industry exhibition in DuBai, UAE, Middle East. We are planning to attend more major domestic and international trade show in the near future, including The China Import and Export Fair, namely Canton Fair, and Construct Canada.
2. Address: No 126, Dafengtian Industry Park, WuZhuang, LuoCun, NanHai district , FoShan City, GuangDong Province, China
3. Main Products: Glass mosaics, metal mosaics, stone mosaics, resin mosaics and mosaic murals.
In year 2012, we have attended Big 5, the leading international industry show held in Dubai, UAE. It is one of the largest Construction and Decoration trade shows in the world.
Foshan Nanhai Yixing Hardware Construction Co,Ltd.
Seven consecutive years' gold supplier of Alibaba trading portal, the world's largest B2B Marketplace.
We are professional manufacturer and supplier of the following mosaic tiles
Metal mosaics( including stainless steel mosaics, aluminum mosaics, copper mosaics)
Mother of pearl and shell mosaics and so on.
Business or not, you are more than welcome to contact us
For easier communication and fast response, when you contact us, please leave your email address and contact name in your message.
To accurate evaluation of Freight deliver fee, it's important to inform us detail contact address and postcode, particularly for Customers who want freight forward agents to make to-door delivery. Thank you.